Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Maidwell
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I see on blogs online, they have a title and then a second title beneath this. Is this option available on bard?

Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rebecca,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Kind Regards

Rebecca Maidwell
    Participant
    Premium Member

So for example, This ladies blog is wordpress, I am not sure if it is just associated with her blog theme but, the blog posts shows the title and then almost a second title or summary.

When you open the blog post, the second title is not in the blog post, so it not just the first line of the blog post.

I am looking for this type of thing on Bard pro if possible – if you scroll down on the site https://chloeburchambeauty.com/ 

You will see her posts, the picture the title and a summary/second title before the read full story button. That format is what i am after and that summary is not in her blog post so it isn’t just the layout of her post.

Thanks so much

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rebecca,

Actually it is not possible to create the exact same layout for the blog page as shown on the website you shared.

But it’s possible to create blog posts have the same look, you need to enable the Post excerpt option for the blog posts via Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Description and set to Excerpt. You can manage the excerpt length too.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.