Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cosimo Fabio Lavacca
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

I would like to click on “Portfolio” in the main menu and be redirected to the portfolio filters. I guess I need an anchor but I can’t create it.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cosimo,

At first, thank you for your response and for choosing our theme.

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Kind Regards

Cosimo Fabio Lavacca
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Casimo,

The website is under construction mode and we are unable to check the page you shared.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Cosimo Fabio Lavacca
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cosimo,

As we see unfortunately it’s not possible with the current configuration of the WordPress, menu item should have the functionality to add the section IDs or classes to move down the page and stop on the current block, in your case at the filters of the portfolio page, may there is some 3rd party plugins which can be helpful for you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.