Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I have problem with menu on AMP version- it doest work with mobile. http://www.galeriawielkopolska.info Can you help me? Regards.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aleksander,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

On mobile devices left menu dosnt work (https://www.galeriawielkopolska.info/?amp)- The menu does not appear. My guess is that this is the fault of the AMP version (official plugin). Everything works fine on the computers.I am using the AMP version because it is rated much better by google algorithms. 

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aleksander,

Now it’s all clear and we want to mention that the left menu doesn’t work on our side on the pc too. Please contact the plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

This is answer from AMP plugin team:

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your using a theme that’s not fully AMP compatible, with a custom JavaScript hamburger menu. With custom JavaScript restricted in AMP it’s normal that this won’t work if your theme developer didn’t factor this in.

Have you tried reaching out to your theme developer and enquiring about AMP support? Alternatively you can try the AMP plugins reader mode, allowing you to choose a separate AMP compatible theme for your AMP URLs – with your canonical (non AMP) URLs not impacted.

If reaching out to your theme developer or if you have the resources to make programmatic changes to your theme you may find our toggling hamburger menus documentation useful.

So, what can I do? This template doesnt work with AMP?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aleksander,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you very much. Theme is great, I love it, but the google algorithm scores much better on AMP pages. 39 page speed score versus 88 (AMP).

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aleksander,

Here is the report we received from the dev team: “Our themes do not have an AMP support yet if the user wants to increase page speed score, the user should follow the steps shown on this link: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=galeriawielkopolska.info”

Kind Regards

Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

I know this page- with AMP plugin score is very good but I dont have working menu, without plugin… poor with menu 🙂 Ok, mayby someday theme have amp support. Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

We are working on the AMP integration, sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Aleksander Liebert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thats great! Please let me know when the update is ready.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Aleksander,

We keep you updated.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.