Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Jansen
    Participant
    Premium Member

I use the alt sidebar on my website to let users log in. So I have two input fields in the alt sidebar (username&password). On laptop and computer it is working perfect, but on mobile the sidebar hides when I click an input field to fill it in. I tried it on multiple browsers and multiple devices and it always happens. It also happens on this bard demo website: https://bard-free.wp-royal-themes.com/demo/?ref=item-bard-free-prev-btn

Is there a way to fix this, so the sidebar won’t hide when I try to fill in an input field?

thanks in advance!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stefan,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Stefan Jansen
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

The link is your own demo for bard. I open it on a mobile device and I see the main page. Then I press the three dashes to open the alt sidebar. The sidebar is open and there is a search input field underneath the bard image. Then I press the search input field to open the keypad and fill in something in the search field. After I pressed the search input field the keypad came up and the sidebar hides while it should still be visible.

I mailed some screenshots

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Stefan,

We sent you a child theme via email, please check.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.