- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by vako.
April 5, 2021 at 4:41 pm #60795Christian KOUESSOParticipantPremium Member
My site has been crashing with the following error logs:
[04-Apr-2021 09:58:38 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/marellefd/marellefashion.com/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/debug/debug-bar-start.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/marellefd/marellefashion.com/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/require.php on line 15
[04-Apr-2021 09:58:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/marellefd/marellefashion.com/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/includes/debug/debug-bar-start.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /home/marellefd/marellefashion.com/wp-content/themes/ashe-pro-premium/freemius/require.php on line 15
When I rename the theme folder, I just get a message “<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>The theme directory “ashe-pro-premium” does not exist.</span>” on the front end, and can at least access the dashboard, which is not even possible when I let the theme folder to be accessible.
I want to download the last update of the theme to replace the existing folder and see if it works, but I’m afraid I may lose my customizations.
Here is a link to the dashboard: https://www.marellefashion.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f2c89f2c3ee06f31e8d7eb81c895ad9b
best regards!April 5, 2021 at 5:43 pm #60796vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch which one was the source for the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
4. You can also try to remove the theme from the website and install/activate it again, after that update and check what kind of changes were applied.
Please login here after purchase https://users.freemius.com/login and you will be able to download the theme latest version, manage your profile, purchase, license key and etc.
For the entrance use the email address you used during the purchase, password you can recover with the same email address.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.