- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by vako.
January 17, 2021 at 7:49 pm #57988
I am trying to transfer my site blog.dunajewski.pl to dunajewski.pl, which means transfering from Ashe Free to Ashe Pro. I’ve got a problem with top containing links to my socials.
On free version it works great on all devices, while on Pro when you switch to tablet or phone mode there is like half a screen on white free space between socials icons and navigation bar with menu. How to solve that?
Thanks in advance for help,
FilipJanuary 18, 2021 at 11:51 am #57992
At first, thank you for upgrading to the pro version.
Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.
Kind RegardsJanuary 18, 2021 at 7:15 pm #58001
Thanks for your response.
I want to use top menu only on my site, and from header section all I wanted to have were socials icons. Just like on the photo down there:
It worked well like this on my previous page using free version of Ashe (www.blog.dunajewski.pl) but on new page built on Ashe PRO, there is a problem with scaling when using tablet/phone, please see the photo below:
I’d like to get rid of this excess white space with X drawn. On free version, theme did it for me, but on pro version there is an issue I don’t see a solution in customization for.
I hope, the issue is understandable now. 🙂January 18, 2021 at 7:23 pm #58002
Somehow cannot upload screenshots. Please, open the website http://www.dunajewski.pl and see how, when zooming in/opening on a phone device, suddenly between top social icons and top menu a big blank space appears.January 19, 2021 at 12:56 pm #58008
For some reasons the header section still appears on the mobile screens, we need to access your website back and to check for the issue.
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsJanuary 27, 2021 at 9:27 pm #58421
Hey, sorry for long inactivity. I have managed out how to upload these screenshots.
As you see, the top header is slim is 1st link [desktop view], but it stretches without sense on 2nd link [mobile device].
Please, help. 🙂January 28, 2021 at 11:25 am #58428
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch the which one was the source for the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
3. If the instructions above cant help, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Kind RegardsJanuary 29, 2021 at 9:01 am #58447This reply has been marked as private.February 3, 2021 at 8:54 pm #58531
Hey, I gave up the header. Page looks better without it. Thanks 🙂
Just one question, I’d like to translate few buttons and custom texts like “Comments” to my language. Shall I just change the names in theme editor in “single.php” etc.? Is it safe as long as I only change the text to be shown?February 4, 2021 at 11:26 am #58543
To translate theme untranslated strings, please try to use 3rd party plugin Loco Translate for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LtyVjw46r8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.