- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by vako.
May 22, 2020 at 12:29 pm #51906
Dear WP Royal Team,
I have two problems.
1. if the comment function is enabled under a post or page, a horizontal scrollbar appears at the bottom of the browser. This is especially annoying on the smartphone, because the page often slips. Oddly enough, the problem does not exist in the Firefox browser.
Example 1 (post with comment function, horizontal scrollbar appears): https://www.ukulele-lernen.com/wissen/ukulele-geschichte/
Example 2 (post without comment function, no scrollbar):https://www.ukulele-lernen.com/wissen/ukulele-geschichte/
2. I have another problem with embedding YouTube videos. If I embed more than one video, only one video is displayed at a time.
Example (here I have embedded three YouTube videos): https://www.ukulele-lernen.com/wissen/ukulele-geschichte/
It would be great if you could help me. I didn’t find anything in the forum on either problem.
With kind regards
BenjaminMay 22, 2020 at 5:32 pm #51918
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsMay 25, 2020 at 5:46 pm #51960May 25, 2020 at 6:06 pm #51967
We checked your website and cant ge the same issue as you described on our end, there is no scroll bar at the end of the page.
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch the which one was the source for the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
Please let us know the results, if this doenst helps, please share the login details for the created staging site and we will check for the issue again.
Kind RegardsMay 25, 2020 at 6:33 pm #51974May 27, 2020 at 3:41 pm #52020
Yes, we were able to see the issue, in most case, this kind of issue was caused by the 3rd party plugins, please follow the steps we provided and let us know the results, please don’t forget to regularly clear cached data.
Kind RegardsJune 8, 2020 at 2:50 pm #52207
finally I have identified the problem with the scrollbar. The Antispam Bee plugin was the reason.
As for my second problem: it is not possible to embed several YouTube videos in one post.
I just can’t figure out why the Chrome browser only shows one YouTube video at a time. Again I deactivated all plugins one after the other.
Here again the link to the affected page where I embedded three videos.
Only one video is shown at a time, but each time a different one.
Maybe you have an idea after all.
BenjaminJune 8, 2020 at 7:55 pm #52215
I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.
Kind RegardsJune 17, 2020 at 3:32 pm #52391
At first sorry for the late reply, we were working around the issue you have, we created an almost same environment on our test servers and can’t get the same issue as you described and we have already seen, we put several youtube videos and all of them are visible without any issue.
After that, we get back to your webiste to check the issue on your end but we are not able to access your webiste back end as the shared login URL has been expired, please generate a new one and we will check for the issue again.
Kind RegardsJune 19, 2020 at 3:51 pm #52442June 19, 2020 at 4:34 pm #52452
Weird, we can offer the suggestion for you, at this moment you are using the Wp HTML widget and inserted the iframes of the youtube videos, please try to use Wp widget embed youtube and just insert the URL of this videos.
Let us know the result.
Kind RegardsJune 19, 2020 at 5:02 pm #52453June 19, 2020 at 5:29 pm #52454June 20, 2020 at 2:49 pm #52460
You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.