- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Duke.
September 5, 2021 at 4:23 pm #64301
I’m facing a couple of issues with my theme:
1. The ‘Top Distance’ under Site Identity doesn’t seem to be working for negative values. It moves my logo downward when I enter a positive value but when I enter a negative value, it is not moving upward. I’ve been facing this issue since the beginning. How can I move my logo upwards as per my liking?
2. Your theme is creating some rules due to which the Instagram posts in the Smash Balloon Instagram Feed are appearing in different dimensions in my blog’s footer. You had rectified this when I raised a ticket. However, I recently modified my theme and the Instagram posts have become disoriented once again. Could you please make them appear uniform again?September 5, 2021 at 4:35 pm #64302This reply has been marked as private.September 6, 2021 at 2:44 pm #64304vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.
Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.
Kind RegardsSeptember 6, 2021 at 10:09 pm #64306
Thanks for the help! I had a couple of follow-ups:
1. The logo has gone to the top as expected but it is working only in desktop mode. For both the tablet and mobile phone modes, it shows the logo in the middle of the header. How to resolve this?
2. When I insert negative values in Top Distance under Site Identity, the logo still doesn’t move up. Do I need to contact you every time I need to move the logo upwards or is there a way I can do it freely as per my liking?September 7, 2021 at 12:35 pm #64308vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
I will discuss this case with the developers and after that will contact you with the answer.
For the mobile issue, we added several CSS snippets to your website, please check and let us know if it works for you.
Kind RegardsSeptember 9, 2021 at 12:28 pm #64325
1. Please let me know when you get an update from the developer. Clearly, there is some issue with the ‘Top Distance’ setting in your theme. If the logo moves down when I enter positive values, it should also move up when I enter negative values. But the negative values don’t seem to work.
2. The logo has moved up in both tablet and mobile phone mode but there is space between the logo and the bottom of the header. If you see my website from desktop mode, there is no space between the logo and the header. I have attached screenshots for your reference.September 13, 2021 at 12:48 pm #64351DukeKeymasterWP Royal Team
At first, sorry for the late reply.
As I understand, you just want to have zero space above or below the logo image, right? If so, please send us a temporary access link again then we will fix it forever.
Kind RegardsSeptember 14, 2021 at 11:28 am #64366This reply has been marked as private.September 14, 2021 at 5:04 pm #64373DukeKeymasterWP Royal Team
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.